expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

remember when...

remember when your biggest fear was the dark?

remember when your saddest times were when your chocolate bunny broke?

remember when your biggest money concerns consisted of wanting enough for a candy bar?

remember when you just spent hours outside playing?




why are your fears keeping you from trying something new? Jesus has not given you the spirit of FEAR, but of power, of love and of a sound mind!

why are you allowing finances to clutter your mind? Jesus watches the sparrows. Are you not more valuable then them?

what has changed? Jesus hasn't! Jesus Christ, the same yesterday today and forever!

spend some time outside today. look at the world from the eyes of a child. a child who totally, completely, with no fear...trusts his Father.

2 comments:

  1. wow...this is amazing and brought tears to my eyes...love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:07 AM

    Very good.
    I'm inspired!
    I want to write my own post with this same theme... good job.

    If I do, I'll link here so you get the credit of my inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs