expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, August 28, 2010

my baby boys...

i recently found an old flash card that i put in my camera.
it brought many smiles to my face.

sometimes i honestly forget what life was like then.
i never ever. ever. thought i would.
the days of potty training, and intense discipline were sometimes more than i thought one girl could bear.
i do have an amazing husband, but there were times that he was working 2 jobs, and would leave for work at 6:30, and i wouldn't see him until after midnight.
those were long days. and oh so very tiring.
but you know what? i miss it. i miss the little hands reaching up for me, the need to carry these little boys all over the place, the need to cut their food, and brush their teeth and tuck into bed.
i still do tuck them into bed. every night. and i still do pick them up...sometimes. ok. well, not aj. he could probably pick me up.

but i loved the chance to look back at these and remember those days.


i miss them, but i love where my boys are now too. i love the thrill of seeing how mature and godly they are becoming.
oh i am so in love right now ♥

3 comments:

  1. awwww, i am so in love right now too!! look at them!! so little!!! i love these pictures!!! and i love these boys!! and i love you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so precious! They WERE so darn cute!!!!! They have grown WAY too quickly! But I love the young men they have become also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word!! They were SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs