expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Looking for writers to guest blog

Have you ever read my blog and thought...duh! 

I could totally write that!

Well, I bet you could!
And I would love to hear from you!

I have a pretty good following with a wide variety of committed readers and I just know that you have a lot to offer, and I could learn a lot from you!

I am currently looking for writers to guest blog for me on a variety of topics including:

*Biblical parenting
*Running a business (photography or other)
*Missions
*Keeping your faith strong while in high school
*Keeping your faith strong while in college
*How to use sarcasm in every day life 
*How ice cream should be implemented in every meal

Ok. Maybe the last couple were jokes, but really.
If you have something you have been dying to share and you think it would go along with my general style of writing and topics?
I would love to hear from you!

Please fill out a basic submission form here, and I will get back to you if I think that you are a good fit for my blog!

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs