expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Rachelle Chase Photography ~ Sunset Family Session

It's finally Spring, and since I am a natural light photographer, I adore gorgeous lighting.
The most beautiful lighting ever is right at sunset.
It casts a warm, yellow glow on everything. So you throw an adorable family in that lighting?
And you get images that make you all warm and fuzzy on the inside!

Since I love sunset sessions so ever-loving much, and I have the most amazing clients that ever lived, I am offering my mini-session pricing for my returning clients!

Please email me if you are interested, because I only have so many nights available per week, and I already have quite a few booked!

Last week was perfect weather for my session with Teale and her family (except for the black flies!)
I have just recently started getting to know her, and I pretty much just love her.
We both have an unreasonable love for stilettos and look forward to every Sunday at church when we can compare!
I can relate to being a mama with 2 boys, so this session was super fun and very boy-like. 

Here are just a few of my favorites from my session with Teale and her family!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs