expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I ♥ Faces ~ Innocent Wonder ~


I absolutely love this shot because of everything that is spoken through it.
I was in Haiti with my family, and this little boy was sitting in this big truck by himself, just playing. He would not let me take his picture unless he got something for it.
I love the look on his face (although I wish I could have had a better angle to get his mouth) as he looks at this one gourde as if it is a hundred dollar bill.
Reminds me of how much we have to be thankful for.

Check out some other entries on the i heart faces website!


6 comments:

  1. WOW! I love it. Great shot! It definitely does remind us how much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his expression! That is just awesome. (from #718:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet picture =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh ~ LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great shot! You have a great blog...I've enjoyed browsing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this! what a great shot. you are right-so much we take for granted and so so much to be thankful for...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs