expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, January 27, 2011

you know those days?

those days when you never leave the kitchen?
ya.
today has been one of those for me.
riley loves tacos, and my sister told me about how they have taco tuesdays at their house and the kids love it.
well, i missed the day, but we improvised!



good thing i got up when my alarm went off and had my coffee and quiet time!
lunch is over
the bread is rising
now i have to start on the potato soup for supper.

i love this verse i read in Isaiah 30:18

"Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for Him."


so if it's been a long day for you (or long week, long month or long year!)
remember that God is longing and waiting to be gracious to you.
He loves to show compassion to you!
that is the kind of thought i need to keep me going!!

1 comment:

  1. yum. sounds delicious!
    and what a great verse, promise, and reminder. thank you for sharing.
    love you sis!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs