expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

aj's birthday celebration part 2

finally updating the rest of aj's birthday!
aj invited a few of his friends, and of course aiyah, uncle chad, cal, nanny and grampops to the celebration!






i guess only the middle three got the memo about the silly faces!



they had a great time playing pool, foosball and basketball!




coffee and a blackberry...guess who??




and due to the fact that my back is killing me, and sitting makes it worse -
i will end here without trying to think of anything else creative to say.

2 comments:

  1. That blackberry/coffee guy's hand looks a lot like my dad's-- so I assume that it is my beloved brother's hand. Love and miss all your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved being there for this!!!! and loved looking through all these great pictures. so much fun. oh yes, definitely dad! :) blackberry TORCH to be exact! :)

    miss my family :(

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs