expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, October 20, 2011

i believe...

in God.
not just in a blind-faith-it's-good-for-me kind of way.
i believe in God because of all the indisputable evidence i see.

i believe in God not because it makes me feel good.

even though it does.

because sometimes?
it makes me feel bad.
it makes me feel guilty for things that i am doing wrong that i am trying so desperately to justify and excuse.

i believe in God because if i didn't have hope, i would be lost.

and if my hope in God was only for this life?
i would be miserable.

i believe in the God who is preparing an amazing home in heaven for me, where i will live forever.

i believe in God because there is no other way.

i believe in not just any god.
not the man upstairs
not my opinion of who i think God is.

but the God of the Bible.
and the God of the Bible?
is amazing.

He is loving.
He is personal.
He is compassionate.
He is JUST.
He is FORGIVING.
even when i do not deserve it at all.
He is a healer and a protector.

i believe in God
because it is the only way to live.
God fills my life with
PEACE
God fills my life with
HOPE
God fills my life with
JOY

why would i want anything else, anyways?

i believe in God.
and i love that i have complete confidence in my God
who loves me...
who watches over me...

and who RESCUED ME!

don't you want to believe too?

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE this!!! and thats my God too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs