expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

i heart faces {Let them Be Little}

the challenge on i heart faces this week is
let them be little.

normally, i look in my archives of recent photo shoots, and try to come up with something spectacular.
and breathtaking.

but this challange? it reminded me of life.
of the kids that i see every day who are not allowed to be little.
they somehow have had more responsibilities put on them than any kid should ever have.
the kids who are not allowed to be goofy and crazy.

so at my house?
it's a little different.

i try to say no as little as possible.
i love laughing.
i love silliness.
i want my kids to be allowed to be kids
i want my kids to know that they aren't going to get in trouble..just because they are being loud or goofy.

i want to let them be little!

2 comments:

  1. i love your words along with this picture. they're so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs