expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, November 07, 2011

how can i not be thankful

today...
my back is really bad.
it was hard to get out of bed.

but ya know what?
i can not and will not complain.
ya know why?
first of all..
i was convicted in a message yesterday about the verse in philippians that says to do everything
yes. everything.
without complaining.
ouch.

and second of all.
God has blessed me so much, that something as small as walking slowly and with a limp should never affect my outlook on life!


yesterday, these 2 little (i should probably stop calling them little now, huh?) boys learned about the importance of prayer in sunday school.
i am always challenged by my boys faith.
they started their own lists of things they are praying for. i loved looking at it, and thought you might too.
maybe you should start one of these!

it's no secret that my boys could play with legos forever and a day and be perfectly content.
they work so hard on their little creations, i thought i would show you some of their handiwork!

oh, they are growing up so fast.
i was just talking about the word of life super bowl that is coming up in a few weeks, and could  not believe that my AJ will be old enough to go next year!! are you kidding me right now? where does the time go?
they are the lights of my life, and i am so incredibly blessed beyond words that God has given me the opportunity to raise these boys to honor Him.


so my back hurts.
so what.
with everything God has done for me...how can i NOT be thankful?
what are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. love this more than words could say....it even brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs