expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, August 15, 2005

tired...soooo tired

ok, i am so terribly tired right now. i don't know if it's from all the running i'm doing, or vbs, or my 2 wonderfully energetic boys, or the new shop or WHAT!! but, we did have our first day of vbs, and it went really well, besides the fact that our tribe name means "unruly" and oh how accurate that is!!!! anyways, it still went good. then i ran 5 miles, at a rather fast pace. then i put my boys down for a nap at my parents, and i went to manch to get my AWESOME AWESOME new asics running shoes that my incredible parents bought me. they are soo cool! then me and mel went to the mall, and she got a super cool digital camera...good times with my sis. then after dinner the fam went to the shop and did some work organizing stuff. it is still so cool to me that we have our very own shop!!! YAY!!!
well, riley just went to bed, aj needs to go and i have to get up at 7 and run 8 miles before another exciting day of vbs!! life is good.

haaaaaaave a good one!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:19 PM

    I'm so happy for you guys that you got your shop up and going! It must be great to see something you've wanted actually come together. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs