expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

date day...

growing up, my dad always made sure to take each of his kids out on a "date"
every once in a while. sometimes life can be so crazy, and although i am with the boys...um...pretty much all the time, i want to make sure and give them individual time.
this morning i took aj out for a donut and coffee...the coffee was for me :)
we had a really great time together. he is so sweet and i am so thankful that God gave me my boys.




tomorrow morning it's riley's turn. can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. I love spending time with just one girl! Once, S and I split them up at the mall and we each took one and just shopped. They loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good momma :) lucky aje to spend time alone with you, and lucky you to spend time alone with aje!! love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs