expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Alton Bay 2011 Day One


family vacation time is here!
we have 2 cottages full of people...me and my family, erika and her family, mel and her family, my parents and my grandmother.
there are going to be a lot of beach and kiddies pictures for the next week!

cousins! 



little soccer game on the dock... 



cribbage time! 





micah wasn't too thrilled with his first feel of the water! 




thunderstorms cleared everyone out of the water, so it's time for movies, games and 
of course...

eating! ha!

love family vacation!!

ps. miss you ron, bobbi and lilla!!

2 comments:

  1. One of these days, Uncle Paul and I will be joining y'all up at the bay. He has NEVER been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like FUN!

    Hope your week is BLESSED!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs