expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, August 06, 2011

just a little bit of photography

i try not to fill up my blog with posts about my photography.
i know that a lot of the people that come here, aren't coming to check out my incredible, mad skills as a photographer
(insert sarcastic laugh here)

anyways, it is a pretty big part of my life, so i thought i would share a few of my recent shoots!












and now i am taking off for a few days to visit family in ny!

the photo shoots will have to wait till i get back!

3 comments:

  1. RON F3:38 PM

    YOU CAN ONLY GIVE A SARCASTIC LAUGH AT AN UNTRUE FACT. HOWEVER SEEING YOU DO HAVE INCREDIBLE MAD SKILLS IT DOES NOT FIT HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all these! so fun to look through. you are amazing at this. keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I love your name Rachelle [tee hee]. Second, that last picture and post process is simply amazing. You've got beautiful images here and I am certain there are some VERY happy clients. Wonderful images, all.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs