expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, September 29, 2011

rainy day, 2 obligated subjects and a new lens.

my boys are used to me using them to practice by now,
and this morning fed ex delivered my beautiful new 85mm 1.8 lens.
it's not the best lens ever created, but for what i paid for it, it's pretty close!!

so i threw them in front of the french doors, and made them pose for me.


now my 20 minutes of free time is up, and i guess i should stop putting off the inevitable...grocery shopping.

here's an encouraging verse for the day.

"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor. No good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless!"


so thankful for all the good things that God has given me!

happy rainy thursday!

ps. i am working on my discipline video to put on here. hopefully it will be up by the beginning of next week!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh....A new lens!! Awesome! That sounds like a great portrait lens! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! those pictures are amazing!! so glad the lens arrived :)and i LOVVVE that verse!!!! such a great promise to hold on to. love you!! looking forward to that video!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs