expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

well, it was a very long weekend, i must say! but it was actually a lot of fun. me adam and the boys all stayed at my parents for the weekend, and enjoyed late nights of talking nonsense with mel, chad and ron!! oh if only every night could be like that! i am so lucky to have my family. i am in the process of trying to figure out what to do with a few things in my life that need to be pursued. i need to take a few first steps...we shall see!! anyways, the boys are napping and i am happing...i wish that "happy" could also be said "happing" cuz that would have been the perfect rhyme right there!! i have made a vow not to turn the telly on during the kids naps. i need to say that i have kept that vow, and it really is better. i have so many other things i could be doing besides that! i guess enough rambling for now, and i will decide what to do next. thanks to all who care enough to read my blog, and love to my ron and mel...the best friends a girl could ask for.
over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs