expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

rye beach






i love rye beach...not just because that is my son's name :) today was a super hot day, so i packed some lunch and snacks and me and the boys hit the road for the beach. i love rye, because i can just park on the side of the road, walk a little ways, and we are at the beach! no cost involved, just the fresh air, and the beautiful water. the boys loved their boogie boards, and they had such a great time! there is nothing cuter than 2 cute little boys running towards the waves with their boards. i found myself just smiling as i watched them, and was reminded of how blessed i am. they were in the water forever, and aj had blue lips by the time we were done, but they just didn't want to get out! they were so cute to watch, and sometimes they would totally wipe out, and then just get up and do it again. i loved it. we had a great day together, and i can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT pictures. I wish so badly I could be up there and go to the beach with you guys whenever. Cute boys for sure. I love you all.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs