expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, January 24, 2010

a first...

yay me!! i got my first really nasty ANONYMOUS (of course) comment!! i feel so special. it's strange, because when i blog, i really assume that just my family and a few other people read it. and i assume that those people are on the same page as me. i have "met" some really great people here who have the same loves and passions that i do. but obviously it is a public blog so anyone is allowed to comment. my goal is still the same. i make it my goal to please Him (Jesus). and if that bothers people, it's ok. it's not really me they are mad at. it's funny too, because the blog they were upset about is one that i got the most positive comments from! not only on the comment page but also in my personal email. i am opinionated, but i am 100% convinced that the Word of God is alive and active. i am also convinced that God's Word won't return void. so i will still share and hopefully encourage more people than i offend.

4 comments:

  1. Um, congrats?

    Don't you wonder why, if they disagree so much, would they continue to read?

    And HOW do you see who anonymous folks are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must be doing something right ;) i am so thankful to have found you!! your blog is encouraging and thought provoking, focused on Him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cracked me up. I got one weird comment once and immediately switched my comments to where I moderate them. I recently got one written in Chinese ... who knows what it said. Funny how much the world hates the "LIGHT" ... until everything comes crashing down. Don't you dare change one thing you do! Love you ... and, thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haaa!
    Darkness hates the light, babe, so it just shows you are shining! So shine away. You do encourage many -- me included! And if any of your posts have inspired anger, that's just that person being CONVICTED. So be it! Preach it, girl.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs