expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

inside the mind of a 6-year-old

the conversation went like this

ry: what day is tomorrow?
me: thursday
ry: aahhh..i do NOT like thursdays!!
me: what? why not? (shocked because thursday is one of his video game days!)
ry: i don't like the way it sounds.
me: (trying to keep a straight face) what do you mean?
ry: thu...thurrrr...thursday. (looking at me like...duh!!) it does not sound good.
me: (again, trying so hard to be serious) hmmm... guess it does sound weird
ry: now sunday. that is a good day. ya know. SUN...SUNNNNday. that day is cool. it's awesome.
me: yep. sunday is a great day.

this makes me giggle just remembering back. plus because my little man, who is the sweetest most adorable little blue-eyed boy, was all in his fuzzy penguin pajamas sitting at the table with me and it seemed like a normal conversation. oh i just had to grab him and squeeze him.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE!!!! i love, love, love this!!!! :) i cant get enough of that boy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs