expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Jesus is Coming Soon...

i know that most of us are aware of this fact. i mean, i have been aware of it ever since i was little. but today, when i was reading the headlines of the news, i got the chills...bad.

i thought of this verse
Luke 21:11
There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven

and this verse
Mark 13:8Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.

and this verse
Matthew 24:7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

what it makes me want to do is this.
*stop feeling sorry for myself for small things that i don't have
*stop getting mad at other people who are hurting my feelings (christians and non)
*start shining my light a LOT brighter
*start praying HARDER for the salvation of those around me
*MAKE IT MY GOAL TO PLEASE JESUS!

this is my challange to you: Jesus is coming soon. are YOU ready?

i still have the chills.

4 comments:

  1. First thing I thought when I read the title ...

    "Did she get a news flash that I missed?" :)


    Seriously, though ... I had the same thoughts when I heard about this weeks' earthquake (that my daughter in Argentina was very close to ... just across the mountains from). Carissa was awoken from her sleep ... as her house shook. If she'd been just a little closer, she could have been listed ... amongst the 700+ that perished. Scary thought for this mama!

    Yes ... Jesus IS coming!

    Are we ready?

    If He came tonight ....

    would we have done all today that He called us to do?

    My answer, sadly, would be ... "No. There is more that I should have done. Relationships that I should have made right before the sun went down."

    Humbled.

    Thanks.

    mama of a dozen plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! I am ready!! thanks for this! such a great reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHILLS been talking about the same thing...these are the signs, the reminders, the calling to a revival among belivers...SHINE!!

    i heard a quote yesterday..."i should not fear failing, but succeding in things that do not matter to the King!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soon the World is going to experience the Rapture, as it's ushered on the doorstep of humanity. (Blessed) are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find (watching) as shared in Proverbs 8:34, Luke 12:37, and Revelation 16:15 We are told many Times in the Bible to WATCH, and Notice Revelation 3:3 Shares (those who are not Watching, He will come like a Thief.


    http://www.raptureprophecy.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs