expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

funny ry

although my aj enjoyed reading from the beginning, my riley does not find it to be his favorite pass time! he is a trooper though, and is still doing a great job.
so, today i was helping riley with his devotions, and we were reading in psalms. have i mentioned how funny he is? he is.
anways, he started "The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my ddd... my ddeee...my deeeffff... my deformed body?" oh. my. word. i started laughing sooo hard that i was crying. he just does these things to make me smile. the word was deliverer, by the way. so when i regained my composure, we continued. he then came to the word "whom" which he started trying to figure out how to sound out. after struggling with the beginning starting like wa (as in water) he said. wombat? oh my. is the school year over yet? i can hardly stand it!!
i am honestly thankful for LAUGHTER!!

3 comments:

  1. Once again ... your little ry is so very much like my little Elijah. Hope they can meet someday.


    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!! i love these little stories!!!! he is a riot!! cant wait to see him and everyone else there in 8 days!!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haaaa! sounds like he and Logan are 2 peas in a pod! he made me laugh till I was crying today, too! love that God gives us laughter through our sons, even on days that we're weary. :)
    Love this...can't wait to read it to Logan. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs