expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, June 19, 2010

a few thoughts...

i have not written much lately. i feel like i haven't had a minute to stop and even THINK about how i might be feeling about things...much less write something profound about any of those thoughts!

with that being said, in one week's time, i have flown to baltimore, driven to virginia, shot my first wedding, driven back to baltimore, flown home, packed in one hour's time - right after church, driven to pennsylvania, shot lilla's pictures, driven home, done a shoot of the boys, and that doesn't even include any of the other million things that i have done for the porch, for church, or just for life in general.

i literally have almost no space left on my computer for anymore pictures and i don't even know where to start when it comes to editing and proofing everything. so i will just give you a couple of the things that obviously make me the most happy - my family.

adam came to the wedding as my 2nd photographer, and he did an amazing job. i had so much fun with him, and even though it was a super fast weekend, we did manage to hit up cold stone creamery (um...paid almost the same for our ice creams as we did for the rental car, and that's no lie!!) and i got a super cute pair of sandals :)

here he is helping me out. it just makes me smile to see this picture. i love him. so much.

Photobucket


it's funny with all the picture editing i'm doing, i keep realizing that i am smiling when i edit the pictures of my boys. just seeing their faces, knowing them so well and thinking about everything that they are to me makes me happy. it's a crazy realization...how strange it is that these little boys are supposed to be the ones that need their mommy so much, and yet i feel like I am the one that needs them so much. weird how that happens, huh? i love being a mom.

Photobucket


my little aj is suddenly looking so old!!
Photobucket

and my little ry...
Photobucket


there i go smiling again!
you know you are too.

i have a ton more, but i have to go to bed for now.

i will leave you with something that i really needed this week. it's from Isaiah - one of my favorite books.

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak…. - BELIEVE IT!

3 comments:

  1. i know exactly what you mean about being overwhelmed with all the editing. my first wedding of the season was yesterday. having 1600 pictures staring me in the face is a little intimidating.

    and i think you should look into getting an external hard drive for all your pics. mine holds 750 gb, and nowadays, they have ones that hold even more. good luck filling THAT up with pictures! it would take you years! (and remember. . . you can write it off in your taxes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right...i am smiling after reading this and looking at all of those pictures. :) those boys are amazing. adorable. and growing up too much and too fast. and i want copies of those pics asap ;)

    awesome picture of adam too!!!

    i love that verse from isaiah. i'm believing it today!!! :)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. toooo cute. i miss them so much! off to cyia- shouldn't have been on my comp but had to check to see if i could get one last pic of my bephews to hold me over for a week of no internet! love you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs