expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, July 08, 2010

all's and every's

so i am in the middle of working on something.

something that might not be a big deal to you.

but it is to me.

it's just a little something. but something that i might need some of you to help me with.

so be ready, just in case you get asked.

sometimes i feel like i am having a hard time knowing where to put all my energy.

there are several ministry-type things that i feel passionate about

(obviously, being a godly wife and mommy comes first)

*parenting

*orphans

*teenagers

*young adults

*teaching the importance of complete reliance on the Bible

i would like to be able to manage my time better so i can do exactly what God wants me to do, and reach exactly the people that God wants me to reach.

i love this verse in 2 corinthians 9
"And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work"

that's a lot of all's and every's!!
i can have all sufficiency in all things.

cool.

i like that.

can you pray for me? pray that i will be able to be used exactly where God has me and exactly where God wants me?

oh ya, and can you be ready for when i ask you a favor?

thanks, i knew you would! :)

6 comments:

  1. I will certainly pray for you, my friend.


    Laurel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray for you every day sweetie but I love to know specifically how to pray for you! Your back problems took up most of last week - now on to something constructive! If I can help - let me know!!!! love you, florida mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. OF COURSE!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OF COURSE!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. praying for you always~

    love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs