expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

flashlight

Imagine being alone in a dark room, trying to find your way to the door. You don't really have anything to help you...well, you do have a flashlight in your pocket. BUT- getting it out, and turning it on - UGH! i get exhausted just thinking about all that work just to SEE!
I'd rather crawl around and struggle. I'm sure I'll find the door eventually - come on!
Obviously, you would say - That's foolish! Just turn the flashlight on!
But...that is so many times what I do, and if you're honest so do you! (at least I hope so, then I don't feel so bad!)
Psalm 119:130 says "The unfolding of your words gives light..." How many times do we say - oh I am just too tired to open God's Word today. I'll just find my way eventually!
Think of how much easier my day would go if I used my flashlight in this dark world!

It would be foolish to not use your flashlight to find your way.

It is foolish to not read God's Word to find your way as well!
Let the Light of God's Words guide you today! You can't afford not to!

1 comment:

  1. this is absolutely amazing!!!!
    so good!

    i love that, "The unfolding of your words gives light..."

    thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs