expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

just in case you're down...

a good dose of Psalm 103 will remind you of what life is like for those of us who have God as the center of our lives:

God...
*forgives all your sins
*heals all your diseases
*redeems your life from the pit
*crowns you with love
*crowns you with compassion
*satisfies your desires
*works justice for the oppressed
*is compassionate
*is gracious
*is slow to anger
*abounds in love
*does not treat us as our sins deserve
*removes transgressions
*has great love for those who fear Him
*remembers we are dust
*keeps love through generations

what an amazing list! may i never forget everything that my God does for me when i am tempted to start feeling sorry for myself.

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite psalm - mostly because of the forgiveness of sin. I struggled when newly saved with that concept. Having come out of catholicism where you had to confesss sin to a priest - I never believed that it could be so simple! praise God for His everlasting forgiveness!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs