expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, April 08, 2011

a little bit of this...

and a little bit of that...

this is a little something that aj and ry made for me...totally made my morning :)

adam and ry were gone yesterday afternoon, so me and aj had a little time together..

we had a little snack

and played a little yahtzee

i love spending alone time with each of my boys. they are so much fun to be with!

then i had to share a couple of my favorites from our time with mel, chad and callen



oh ya...
one cute one of micah yawning :)



that is my miscellaneous post for today.
hope you enjoyed it.

3 comments:

  1. I did enjoy it immensely..... your boys are sooo cool and sweet.....I wish we got to hang out now and then - but so glad I can be a part via your precious blog.
    love you xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so enjoyed it :)) love these pics!!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Precious! Leaving your random posting with such a huge smile on my face. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs