expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 04, 2011

trip to virginia part I

well, actually...it's part 3.

we took 2 of the senior guys from our youth group to college for a weekend at liberty.
we left wednesday afternoon
it is about a 13 hour trip, so we stopped at my sister's in new jersey to break things up.
then we went to liberty.
then we stayed at adam's aunts house thursday night.
then we drove about 2 1/2 hours to richmond to see my sister and her family...
including my new adorable nephew micah!

so these are a few pictures from the curriers.
i will backtrack and put pictures from the rest of our trip later.













saturday was filled with soccer games

(i forgot my camera for caleb's game...sorry leb!!)
alissa and cam play on the same team...
ali played strong in the back...



and cam scored 6 goals!



the rest of the boys played their own game...


then it was off to drew's game...he scored twice




it was so hard to leave.

so hard.

i was very emotional and it is still so hard for me to think about missing out on so much of my nieces and nephews growing up.

it's hard for me to think about not be able to watch the cousins play together and grow up together

it's hard for me to be without my big sister...

i am very grateful though, for the close relationships we have.

my kids absolutely love their cousins, and would consider them their best friends.
i love my family so much and am so thankful for the short time we got to spend together!

and that is all i have in me to blog right now.
i am so exhausted and am really looking forward to sleeping in my own bed!

3 comments:

  1. I am SO glad you took all those pictures! I loved this post and am going to keep looking at it all day today. I am glad for the time we had and glad for pics to keep those memories fresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love all these pictures. i love seeing all those cousins together. wish we all lived CLOSE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RON F.12:36 PM

    GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT TIME AND THEKIDS ARE REALLY GROWING ALMOST DIDN'T RECOGNIZE SAM. GREAT PICS AS USUAL.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs