expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, April 09, 2011

He who holds the world

this is a song that i wrote this week. i wrote it after i found out about Bryce being in the car accident. the quality isn't great, but you get the idea.




He Who Holds the World

1. He who holds the world in place
But still catches all my tears
The creator of this world
He's the God who longs to calm my fears

chorus
I will trust my God
Quietness and confidence
Will be my strength
In rest I will be saved
So I will rest in you
And wait upon you all my days
You are gracious
You are loving
And you will hear my cry
So I will trust

2. He who holds the world in place
But still sees this trembling child
The maker of my soul
Is my Father and for me He died

Bridge
Even in the valley
When the darkness closes in
You rise to show compassion 
I can feel you holding me


6 comments:

  1. Amazing! Such a beautiful and deep song. I love it. Definitely speaks to exactly where I am in my life. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are loved by me. a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this song. you are amazing and so incredibly talented. so glad you put this on your blog. i could listen to this song all day!! love you sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uncle Dean8:45 PM

    I. Love. It.
    Thanks for posting this Rachelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. You are so talented. Kylee said what is that I said its Rachelle singing a song she wrote. Kylee said wow she's really good actually she's amazing!! We love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been in the deepest valley ... and the darkness has closed in ... and I desperately need to feel His arms around me, holding me close.

    thanks

    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs