expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ronnie

i know everyone calls him ron now,
but he's still ronnie to me.

and probably always will be.



and of course, bobbi likes to make me look like a mean sister-in-law by hacking into my facebook :)
but it was pretty funny, and clearly, she found it hysterical...as seen in the picture below! haha!


he's always been a great little brother...
well, except for the times when i used to babysit him, 
and he hated me. but after that...



4 comments:

  1. ummm... I believe you hacked into my facebook first my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVVVE these pictures!!!
    so much fun to look through!!
    looks like fun~wish i were there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OKAY I FEEL BEING AN EX RONNIE I WILL HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT MY BATTLE GOING FROM RONNIE TO RON. ACTUALLY IT'S QUITE FUNNY. GREAT PICS BY THE WAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. He will always be "Little Ronnie" to some of us! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs