expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 10, 2011

25 totally random, unimportant things...

you may or may not know about me.

in no significant order...

1. i absolutely love football.
like, love it.
i am obsessed with the patriots, and have loved watching them since i was about 10 years old.
when i was little, i used to daydream that i would be able to work for the team.

2. i hate listening to people chew. it drives me nuts.

3. i tried out for the softball team twice in college.
and didn't make it either time.
looking back, i totally wish i had tried out for track instead.

4. i love diet coke.
it started in college.
when i was feeling homesick, just drinking a diet coke would make me happy :)

5. i have run 2 marathons and 3 half marathons.
i love running. it makes me happy.
i always run with my dad.

6. i met my husband when i was in kindergarten.
he still makes me incredibly happy

7. i am really sarcastic. and i love making people laugh

8. i love my Bible. when i go a day without reading it...
it is SO painfully obvious to everyone around me.

9. i love yard sales and thrift stores.
the majority of my possessions, i have bought used.

10. i love my family more than life itself.
i have 2 sisters and a brother, and i talk to them
almost every single day.

11. i have an obsession with tweezing.
i have to tweeze my eyebrows every day.

12. i do not like camping in tents

13. i am a total spaz and really hyper.
i am pretty much in that same mood all the time

14. i've never been into politics

15. i am really expressive with my face.

16. i have never gotten a speeding ticket
(although i have been stopped for speeding 3 times)

17. i love watching old movies
(unfortunately, my husband does not feel the same way!)

18. i don't think i am great at homeschooling, but the thought
of being away from my boys for the whole entire day
makes me so sad.

19. a song i wrote and recorded was played on a local
christian radio station.

20. i enjoy shoveling snow

21. i am really close with my parents.
literally and figuratively :)

22. i am content where i am, but could totally see
myself living in boston.

23. i love shoes.
i have more than i can count.

24. i hate talking on the phone and only do
it when i have to.
texting is the best thing ever.

25. words of affirmation is my love language.
if you say something nice about me, it seriously makes
my entire day.
no lie.

5 comments:

  1. sherrie2:25 PM

    you are an amazing person, rachelle! i luv all these things about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is #13 b/c of #4??? :)

    Just read an article about diet soda causing strokes. Just sayin'.

    #19 Wow!!

    #24 I COMPLETELY agree!!!!

    Rachelle, you are wonderful. Did I make your day? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ron f.2:26 PM

    I BELIEVE I SAW THE HYPER PART OF 13 TODAY. RON F.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs