expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, March 28, 2011

it's how she rolls

so saturday, i was in the kitchen.

my mom comes walking briskly through the room, and goes and gets her coat on.

i say...where are you going?

she says...ry and aj really wanted someone to play lacrosse with them.


WHAT??
how many grandmothers do this??


yep. that is just how my mom rolls.

just to let everyone know...i had already played twice with them...

but i guess there's just something different about playing with nanny! :)

5 comments:

  1. Um, totally not surprised. And, just for the record I would have played with them too ... but they might have kicked me off their team because I am not sporty spice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ron f6:59 AM

    FUNNY THING I COULD SEE DEBBY DOING THAT.WHO WON?

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's the best EVER!!! :) what a good nanny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is amazing!! I'm in love with her...she is such an example in every way...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with all of the above comments..... that grandmother is one of the greatest women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing --- and the good providence of being related to.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs