expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, March 27, 2011

followers

so those of you who are so super godly are thinking that this post is going to be about being a strong chrstian leader, right?

not following the crowd,

being a person that others would want to follow.

well - sorry to disappoint, but...

i am seriously crazy about my "followers"

adam thinks i'm nuts, but whenever i see that i have a new follower, i am like a kid on chrsitmas morning.

no lie.

i am so excited to think that someone would actually be interested enough in what i have to say, that they would follow my blog!

so thank you.

thank you to all my followers,

whoever you are

wherever you are

whether you comment or not.

i am thankful that i can be a small part of your life.  :)

oh, and if you want to follow me...
by all means, let me experience the feelings of christmas morning all over again! ha

4 comments:

  1. Gotta tell you ...

    I'm not an official "follower" ... because I don't "follow" any blogs ... I just check in on my favorite bloggy friends every day.

    But ... you are definitely one of the first I check in with each day ... always wanting to read your latest ponderings, and see your latest pics, and hear about your sweet boys ...

    So, not a "follower", but definitely a "Bloggy Friend".

    :) :) :)


    PS: Tonight ... unable to sleep because of the pain ... grieving ... not up to reading much of anything, but just checking in with my most "special" bloggy friends. Yep. That's you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) hahaha!!! you are great!!! :)
    and i follow you girl-in more ways than one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't follow anyone either but I subscribe in google reader and over there you have 48 subscribers. So there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm following you.....TWICE! haha

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs