expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

bryce...and a couple other little things

today was such an exciting day!
we got to pick up bryce at the airport!!

the boys made a banner, and we got balloons...and greeted  him when he came off the plane!
it was such an amazing answer to prayer to even see him!

so thankful for the amazing, healing God that i serve.
so thankful.

yesterday was my last sunday of teaching my intentional living classes.
(i will try and post the notes by tomorrow!)
on the way to church (i walk to church, since it's in my front yard!)
i was having aj hold my hand so that i wouldn't fall in my heels!
i said something about it being my last class, and he all of a sudden said...
"so God, please help mom as she teaches today..." an continued to pray for my class, that it would go smoothly and that i would say the right words.

it brought me to tears.
it was so sweet that at the age of 10, he is already being sensitive to the Holy Spirit, and comfortable enough to pray out loud for me!

tonight when i was putting riley to bed, he held up his little teddy bear (who was dressed like a pirate), and whispered

"mom..look at my teddy bear! he is so godly! he has the sword of the Spirit, and the breastplate of righteousness!"

he is one funny little boy!

a lot has been going on in my life lately.
i feel like i have not really been saying a whole lot about what all that stuff is!

tonight is not the night, because it's almost midnight,  but i will be updating on a little bit more about my life and what God has been teaching me, and everything He is doing.

i am always amazed by the fact that God loves me.

ME!!

and i leave you with that very thought.

think about it!

dwell on it!

let your entire day be changed with the very thought that the God who created this entire world...

LOVES YOU!

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! love the banner :) so glad bryce made it! i love those two little stories. how sweet aj is, and that is so funny about ry's bear :) so amazing to think about how much God loves us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banner they made and Love that He loves us so perfectly...His banner over me is love!

    PS: can we maybe try to pull off a lake or beach day soon? Would love that. Because I love you. It's all about love! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs