expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, June 16, 2011

a plethora of pictures

i finally finished going through all the pictures from our visit with my brother and all of my side of the family.
there was a lot!

here is my older sister erika, her husband matt and their 7 kids
brianna, cameron, alissa, caleb, andrew, leah and micah


then my younger brother ron and his wife bobbi and their daughter, lilla



and my younger sister melanie, her husband chad and their son, callen.



the rest of these could've been in better order, but it was just taking me so much time that i decided to just throw all of them on!




















and this is becoming the longest post of all time...








and there they all are.
my family in all its glory.

3 comments:

  1. love love love love love love lovvvve every single one of these!!! cant look through them enough!! thanks for taking the time to post all of them!! that weekend was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:39 PM

    Precious,so precious. You are all truly blessed. Such a sweet family and such sweet memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love every one of these photos....and every one of the folks in them! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs