expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, June 13, 2011

Healer

i love the song healer
here are the lyrics:


You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in You
I trust in You

Chorus:

I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

Bridge:

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands




remember when i told you about my friend bryce and his car accident?
you can read about that here

and then i showed you pictures of his car, after i got back from visiting him in florida?
you can see those here

well...
he is  HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL!!
i can hardly even believe the words that i am about to type, 
but he is flying here in 2 weeks to stay with us while he continues therapy!!


is God amazing or what?
that's my God. 
the healing God.
the compassionate God
the Great Physician!
the God that i entrust my entire life to.


he certainly is more than enough for me...
Jesus you're all I need!





3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:36 AM

    We serve an AWESOME God. This is incredible news and I am so very happy for you, Bryce and your families. Wow! I can't wait to meet him, as a testimony to how God truly answers our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing!! and we have such an awesome God! what an awesome answer to SO many of our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed this song today. I am in need of much healing in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs