expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, June 15, 2012

Senior Photography ~ Brianna Rachelle

it seems like just yesterday that i would run back to my dorm room at liberty, and check to see if my answering machine was blinking. i loved getting messages from my adorable niece, brianna! my sister would have her say all the cute little words she could think of for a 2-year-old...cucumber, adorable..ha! i loved it.
and now. here i am doing senior pictures for this same niece. say what??
i can hardly believe it.
brianna was a perfect model for me, and we had so much fun together!










brianna, you have become a beautiful young woman, on the outside as well as the inside.
i am so proud to be your aunt, and i am excited to see what God has planned for your life as you continue to keep Him first!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs