expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, July 26, 2012

a little personal...or not

i just wrote a huge long post about something i have been thinking about for a while.
it was personal.
which is not like me.

i'm honestly, truly content and happy most of the time.
but i still have feelings.
ugh.
and they get hurt more than i would like to admit...and i hate that about myself.
i was going to talk about myself. my feelings and where i am at with those feelings.

then i decided i wasn't ready.
i like being a private person. i don't like to throw my heart out there...i think i have tried that 3 too many times, if you catch my drift! ha!

so instead of a long, deep personal post.

i am just saying that i am thankful for my family tonight.
we have been spending a lot of time at the park playing soccer together and it has been so much fun.
i love and adore being with my three boys. honestly, they make me so happy and sometimes i feel like i could just explode with happiness because of where i am in my life.
where God has brought me.
i am thankful that God has given me everything i need.
everything.
not necessarily everything i want.
but definitely everything i need.
and i am so thankful.


what are YOU thankful for tonight?

2 comments:

  1. Great post from a great girl. I love you. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:30 PM

    I am SO thankful for your family also! Hugs from Florida!
    mom chase

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs