expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 05, 2010

getting sad...

it's actually kind of sad posting things about my visits with my brother and sisters. it just reminds me more and more of how much i miss them. it's weird, because i think that part of me just always thought that we would live near each other, ya know? now that we are all living far apart, well. it just stinks.

anyways...monday was a rainy day in virginia.

we started the day with school. i had brought the boys work, and they seemed to enjoy a little different way of school!




so bri, erika and me all went shopping. it was really fun. bri got an easter dress, and me and erika got some new clothes too :) then we all went to the ymca and the kids and adam played some basketball then got to go swimming for a while. they had so much fun!






alright, i may be getting days messed up. i really can't remember.
i will just leave you with this.


can you even STAND it???

1 comment:

  1. i get sad too :( missing my family...
    glad we can keep in touch in all the ways that we do.

    and NO i can hardly stand the cuteness of our sweet little leah!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs