expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas pictures GALORE

we have had very full house this week...

we have: the four of us, my parents, my grandmother, my sister, her husband and their baby boy,
adam's parents and adam's brother, his wife and their two boys.

things have been busy and lots of fun with everyone around.

here are just a few pictures from...i think just the first day!
i have a lot more to go through!

my adorable nephew, carter


my almond-addicted brother-in-law chad (affectionately known by me as chaz...he loves it)


my adorable newest nephew, callen


a little cousin coloring time...brayden, riley and aj


my sister who is always up for play time with her boys



my mom, whose smile keeps everyone going


me, bethy and melly's little bed time snack.
which, by the way, is definitely still on my not size 0 hips :)




now that i feel like i was introducing my family on family feud..ha!

but i really do have some pretty amazing family (including inlaws :))

we have made some super awesome memories, and really enjoyed all our family time.
i have a lot more pictures, but will break them into more blog posts...
i like to keep you coming back :)

2 comments:

  1. Great story and pictures. Loved seeing them! Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved this post. it made me so happy :)what a FUN time we had!!! i love all the pictures and you really know how to blog!! maybe i'll just put a link to your blog on my blog, so i wont have to make posts :) rotfl. love you!! and i love these pics!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs