expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 13, 2010

a few of my favorite things..

simple things make me happy.
i mean i'm not gonna lie...
a new pair of shoes always. i mean always. makes me happy. ha
but that's not what brings that deep-down-satisfied-happy kind of feeling
here are a few things that do

stockings hung by the fire


my niece's first christmas



my parents still being in love after 37 years of marriage


watching my little boy read the christmas story with his daddy


watching riley play remote control cars with a grandfather that adores him

a baby's shirt that says all she wants for christmas is her auntie...when that auntie is ME!

a brother that loves my boys so much, and boys that love their unca so much that they tackle him to the floor with every gift that they open from him


a sweet little boy who loves his niece

an aunt who loves to play games

boys who make funny faces and make their mommy laugh


my brother, my niece,


and oh so many other things.

so thankful.

2 comments:

  1. i love love love love lovvvve this post, and all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... love it all (exept I'm pretty sure Lilla is AJ's cousin not niece ;)
    makes me homesick though :(

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs