expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, June 13, 2014

The only time it's ok to brag.

I know that I actually see my kids in real life every day, but there is something about looking at pictures printed out.
In a book, on the wall, even on my computer.
It just makes me happy.
I love that I am able to offer options to my clients when it comes to what they do with their images once the shoot is over.

If you are looking for something durable and easy to carry around, this little brag book is just perfect.
It has a leather cover and nice sturdy pages that lay flat and are stain resistant. 
So perfect when you want to be able to pass it around to everyone!
This is the only time it's ok to brag. I mean, it is your family! 
Everyone needs one of these.


I also love to offer mounted pictures.
This is perfect for people who love huge pictures, but don't want to think about buying a frame on top of buying the print!
They are very light weight, and they allow you to be able to print them in any size at all, depending on your wall size.
They can be mounted easily with velcro, which makes it easy to replace them as your kids grow older!
These are my favorite and I have them all over my house.

I do offer canvases as well and have a few of those around my house also. They kind of go a step above the mounted pictures and make you feel totally big time and fancy.

I am basically a "shoot and share" photographer, meaning most of my clients like the session, and the digital images and that is the end of that.
But every once in a while I like to offer prints, books and canvases just as a reminder to

print your pictures!

Trust me. You will not be disappointed when you get to see your family pictures in books and all over the walls.
It is a feeling you don't want to live without.

Please contact me for pricing.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs