i got the chance to watch my dad perform last night.
he picked up a mandolin for the first time, six months ago. he has gotten really good, really fast!
we were reminiscing of the first time i had a piano recital in college. i totally messed up and ended up running out crying. he was the first one i called.
i think he was a little nervous.
he played leaning on the everlasting arms
and he did awesome!
i took a video too, but haven't had time to upload it yet.
so proud of my dad!
- determining value - the life of a single mom
- lilla fever
- AJ's Piano Recital
- Rachelle Chase I Newborn Photographer Malden, Mass...
- Rachelle Chase I Lifestyle Family Photographer Epp...
- it's that time of year...
- when you can't hear a thing.
- proud daughter
- missing the little things
- plain and simple
- sun, swings and smiles
- love is not a feeling, it's an action!
- some days...
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (179)
- ► 2009 (107)
- ► 2008 (68)