expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Engagement Photography ~ Prescott Park Portsmouth, NH

I met Kate at starbucks as a prospective client.
She told me her love story through tears, and 5 minutes in, I thought...I have to be friends with this girl.
We just clicked right away and I felt like I was hanging out with an old friend.

Kate and Derek are adorable.
They are so obviously in love, and they are so much fun to hang out with.

We were fortunate to have an absolutely gorgeous, sunny, fall day at Prescott Park in Portsmouth for their engagement session.

They are a pretty awesome looking couple.
See for yourself!
















 This ring...totally gorgeous.

It was such an honor to spend the day with you Derek and Kate.
I can not even wait for your wedding!

6 comments:

  1. They are absolutely a perfect couple. You did a fabulous job capturing them!
    Sherri Nourse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:14 PM

    As always, what beauty! This couple is heading to total bliss! Best wishes xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing. And you are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:24 PM

    GOOOOOO!!!!! Derek... LOL congrats on the wedding and the pictures are beautiful.
    best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Great spot for such a great looking couple! brings back lots of great memories, my wife and I had our engagement pictures taken in Prescott Park as well! Happy for you both-
    Congrats buddy! Craig

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:22 PM

    Beautiful pictures! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs