expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Up in the night

It's been a rough few days. Have I said that yet?
Please don't mistake my announcing the news of my life with complaining.
Complaining drives me crazy, and I am not trying to be a complainer.

What is going on: My back has been really bad since Sunday night, and my headaches not much better. (Adam is blaming both on stress)
This morning I was woken up at 2:30 by poor Ry who wasn't feeling well.
I got him a drink, had him go back to bed and rubbed his back until he fell asleep.
Then at 3:30 he woke me up again. This time it seemed a little more urgent, and sure enough...
He got sick.
So we spent the rest of the night/morning in the living room together. (not the best sleeping arrangement for an old crippled lady! ha!)

So it's just one more thing. But it's ok.
It's what is going on in our lives right now, and we know that God doesn't allow anything to get to us without his permission first.
So we are ok with that.
We also are very, very well aware that the enemy is threatened by us. 
So instead of complaining, we are taking it as a compliment.
I got a lot done, ministry-wise yesterday. And I will continue to do the same today.

We are up in the night, But we are focused.
I spent a good portion of the night praying for specific families from our town.
By name. 
Praying for their finances, for their marriages, for their kids, for their relationship with God.

It's all about focusing on the finish line.
It's a race, people. A hard one!

But we're up for it. We gotta stay hydrated, stay encouraged, and just keep pressing on.



Big things are happening around here. And I am talking big things. I can feel it...I can feel a revival happening, and I am going to be energized, and ready for it when it comes!
But this time, I'm hoping my prayer time can be at 7 in the morning, not 4. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs