expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What started as a sentimental birthday post

Has turned into...holy cow. How did we ever survive without digital images?!

Aj was born in 2001. 
I did not own a cell phone.
Or a digital camera.

I spent a lot of days at the store picking up a few cute pictures of my baby and many dark, out of focus, caught-you-in-the-middle-of-a-blink pictures.

So putting together a blog post complete with pictures of my boy growing up? Ya. It involves going through old albums, taking pictures of a picture with my phone, emailing it to my email, uploading it to my blog and there you have it.

So, hours later, I'm not even close to done. 
This post will have to wait until tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs