expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

When there is not a because in your story line

I love finding little things in the Bible that I never realized before.
I wrote about finding the words "so that" and just recently, I've been kind of excited about reading the word because.

So many times we have to go through life, through trials, through pain...and we have no idea why.
We also can get to the point where we are having good things happen and we don't really know why then either!

I did a little research and came up with a bunch of different times that God specifically says His reasoning. 
Because let me just tell you something. 
You have to understand my God!
He does not leave us alone. He loves us, and there are many times we CAN see why things happen!
Not all the time. No.
But sometimes.
Here are a few examples from the Bible:

And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the Lord your God

Because you did not serve the Lord your God with joy and gladness of heart, for the abundance of everything, therefore you shall serve your enemies

Now the Lord was with Jehoshaphat, because he walked in the former ways of his father David

He delivered me because He delighted in me

By this I know that You are well pleased with me, Because my enemy does not triumph over me.

Because I live, you will live also.

But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ.

I just love that about God.
He tells us why he does things. Why he blesses us. Why we need to be disciplined.

It's just amazing. The way God takes time to care about us so much. 
So if you are struggling right now and you just don't understand why.
Spend some time waiting on God. Finding out about His character, how He works, how He moves. Do your own searches (this is a great website to use) You may be able to find out a little bit more about the why.

And if you don't see the why? 
(because many times we may never see it while we're on earth.) 
Just trust.
Believe that God never goes back on His promises.
And even if you don't have a because in your story line? 
Know that He has a reason. He has a plan, and it is always. always. for your good!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs