expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, July 03, 2014

Family photography ~ Rye Beach, New Hampshire

Carla googled Epping family photographer, and stumbled across my name.
Who knew that I would be so lucky and get to have this amazingly sweet friend because of it?
Not only is she a great friend (who has shared many cups of coffee with me) but she has been so helpful in working on The Porch's website as well!

I have photographed her family a couple times before, and this time they wanted a beach session.
Her kids are so fun to be around and it was a great time just watching them play together.
She is expecting a new baby in October and is just as cute as can be!

Here are a few of my favorites from her family beach session









So glad you googled and found me!
You are a great friend and I adore your whole family!
Thank you for allowing me to capture you guys, just being together.
It was beautiful to watch.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs