expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas baking and memory making

I really try not to bake a lot.
Because. see...well.
I have a problem with cookie dough.
There. I said it.
It feels so good to have it out in the open.
Ha!
I could honestly sit down with a bowl of cookie dough and eat the whole entire thing.
The problem is, you don't realize you have just eaten a dozen cookies, because you're just getting spoonfuls!
Am I right?!?
Tell me I'm not alone!

Anyways, I decided that since it's Christmas and all, nothing can beat a little Christmas music,

and a little quality memory making with my boys!
AJ made chocolate chip,
 And Riley made heath peanut butter cookies

And I sampled.
duh.


We should totally do this again.

1 comment:

  1. Love love love love. And oh my they look amazing. Baking this time of year is the best. And with those awesome boys and Christmas music? perfect!!! Just wish I was sitting at your island waiting to taste test:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs