Ry's bedroom was a big mess, just like AJ's was.
(You can see AJ's before and after from his Real Madrid bedroom here.)
We are dealing with uneven walls, floor, and pretty much just your typical old house problems.
Luckily, I am not a perfectionist at all!!
It had painted blue floors, and blue walls, and pretty much blue everything.
I don't have a before of the blue walls, but here it is after the priming, and before we started the very tedious job of painting stripes on the walls!
(I did not realize how big the walls were before we started!)
Here it is in the middle.
And here it is fully painted, before we put any furniture in and after we got it carpeted.
Then you add a real, live boy?
And it's a little bit of mayhem.
I like for my boys rooms to be just that - a boys room!
I'm not crazy psycho about everything being perfect and matching this that and the other.
If they kick a ball and something breaks, I don't want to be out a ton of money.
Most of the stuff we buy is from yard sales, craigslist, or thrift stores.
No pottery barn catalogs for us!
So here it is...well lived in.
He loves collecting rocks!
The floor is normally COVERED in legos, but I moved them for the pictures!
And he still sleeps with his puppy and puppy blanket everynight.
Another room completed...we are getting there!
- ► 2014 (165)
- Claiming 2014...one month at a time.
- A little New York New Hampshire lovin
- On journaling and drama
- Just to warn you...
- Merry Christmas from my family to yours
- Who uses personal checks anymore?!
- Family Photographer ~ Epping, NH
- What happens when your video is too controversial
- The pre-post about the actual post that will come ...
- Barcelona Soccer Bedroom ~ Before and After
- Christmas baking and memory making
- How many gray hairs can you pull out before you go...
- Free giveaway, yo- Tonight is your only chance
- The Townsend Family Thanksgiving Recap
- Vente caramel brulee late, my Bible and a notebook...
- The great santa clause debate
- Sometimes God chooses the lowly
- Free Starbucks...you have to watch it to understan...
- My dream house
- The world needs more eulogys
- In case you haven't met my family...
- I should not talk
- ▼ December (22)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (178)
- ► 2009 (107)
- ► 2008 (68)