expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 23, 2013

Family Photographer ~ Epping, NH

The Holt family...

I kind of love them.
I can tell that (especially the boys) totally love me too.
I mean, what middle school and high school boys don't love having some crazy photographer all up in their grills with a camera trying to get them to smile?!
Ok, maybe not.

I have had the honor of photographing this gorgeous family before
And I absolutely love every second I get to be with them -
I feel a special connection with families full of boys!

Here are a few of my favorites from the day





And then...Dawnalee went and bought me this awesome necklace!

And today? Another one of my awesome clients bought me chocolate and a gift card to starbucks.
#nothinggetsbetterthanthat

I have amazing clients. Truly. 
And a lot of times...we end up becoming bff's. So you may want to consider that before you book me! ha!

While "busy season" is winding down as far as outside sessions go, I am also offering lifestyle sessions!

The more news stories I see about tragedy's happening that leave a family missing loved ones, I realize even more the importance of photographing the moments you're in right now.

Lifestyle sessions are the perfect session if you want your everyday, real life documented.
The stages your kids are in, the sometimes mundane parts of your day, the moments you feel like you want to hold on to forever.

Contact me if you are interested in booking (or gifting!) this kind of session!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs